Just to make sure i am still blogging

I am feeling very frustrated and tired today. I am just wondering how did i managed this journey till now, was i really up for it? if yes then where my strength has gone now that i am willing to give up. Right now I am loving to mum the song from 3 idiots "give me some sunshine..."

I have been striving to continue with my so called love with tech. I have been trying to write something that I believe is my discovery :P "The Virtual Extension Methods". But only god know when i would be able to blog on that. Its been three times that I have tried to scan my code but every time someone else was playing with the scanner just to make sure I can't scan anything :(.

But don't worry, soon i would regain my strength and the black magic of Virtual Extension would be open sourced.
Till then astla vista baby.

Ankush Bansal

Comments

  1. good...keep it up...few are in line behind u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.. Keep the strength....LETs see when you are able to write more...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Data Binding in .net

काहे की दोस्ती

C# Polymorphic types conversion with Generics